Terms and Conditions:
1. Copyright: All images within this site and associated Facebook and Google + Pages are copyright and owned by James Collett. Any images shared or reblogged via any of these sites remain copyright by James Collett and are to link back to the site it was taken from. Any image will not be sold out with any of James Collett’s sites or social networking platforms without permission by James Collett.
2. Prices: Prices for all products and services will be stated after the client initiates contact and confirms what product or service they are wishing to purchase.
3. Printing: All images are sent out for printing to one of our professional printing services providers who have years of experience within this profession. Your image of choice will be sent to one of these labs for printing depending on your output media. James Collett does not accept responsibility for the quality of printed product produced by these labs but does routinely monitor the quality of these products to enable the best quality print.
4. Delivery: Please allow for up to 14 days for delivery. International delivery may take longer.
5. Payment: Payment will be requested via paypal from James Collett or by Cheque. Prints will only be posted out once payment had been received and cleared. Cash on collection may also be agreed upon between client and James Collett. If no payment has been received within one full month of payment request then the order will be cancelled.
6(a). Portraits: Portrait sessions will be agreed by the client and James Collett on a date, time and location to suit both parties. James Collett respects the client wishes and will never publish any image from a portrait session to his site or social networking pages without asking for permission. Should the client not wish to have their image displayed on these sites then James Collett will respect that and not publish these.
(b). James Collett offers numerous editing styles to his portrait photography. These will be discussed with the client so as to ascertain which style they would like the final image to represent, if the client is not happy James Collett may offer to re-edit the image before going to print however holds the right to refuse.
(c). Print quality as point 3.
(d). Cancellation/Postponement: Due to the nature of the portrait session booking short notice cancellation or postponement is accepted by all parties involved and hereby agreed upon.
(e). Liability: James Collett does not offer studio portraits so all portraits are shot at an agreed location between all parties involved therefore any unforeseen incident/accident will be deemed as out with James Collett’s control and hereby waived of any responsibility by all parties involved.
7. Returns: Should anyone wish to return an image then they are to notify James Collett via any of the contact methods on his sites or via email email@example.com stating the reason why. All returns accepted within 14 days of receipt of image.
8. Changes. James Collett reserves the right to amend both Prices and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.