I would like to thank Deena from DeeLusions Photography for my Liebster Award Nomination, I am very honoured to be nominated by an extremely talented photographer, please take a visit to her blog to view her fantastic work.
Rules for accepting the Liebster Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their Liebster Award blog post.
- Answer the ten questions given to you by the person who nominated you. Bonus questions are optional.
- Nominate five to ten of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Provide a link to each, and notify them their nomination.
- List ten new questions for your nominees to answer. You may include more than ten questions, marked as bonus questions, but remember your nominees only need answer your first ten.
- Include the acceptance rules in your post, so your nominees know what to do.
Deena’s 10 questions for me are:
1. How do you choose your blog topic/photo? I usually post after I have been out trying to capture an image, recently I haven’t been out much due to work and really poor weather so I have been using topics set by other blog photo competitions.
2. Where do you take your inspiration from? Failure.
3. What is your favourite time of the year? Christmas.
4. What annoys you most? People who judge on looks rather than getting to know someone.
5. Which “famous” person would you like to meet once? None. I would prefer to meet a real life hero, someone who has stood up for others against all odds than a celebrity.
6. How did you choose the name of your blog? It’s my name and what the blog is about.
7. What is your favourite photo motif? I don’t have one.
8. What makes you smile? My family, even when my kids are going mad 🙂
9. Your favourite place/country you would like to travel to? New Zealand.
10. Who inspired you to start blogging? Me, as I use it for a website and a blog.
My nominee’s are:
My questions are:
1. Who, from your blog genre has influenced your work/hobby most?
2. Where on Earth would you like to live most?
3. Digital or Film photography?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. Do you believe we are alone in the universe?
6. When are you happiest?
7. What is your next goal for your blog?
8. If you were in a photographic position where if you photograph left you capture an award winning vista or photograph right show the world everyday seen atrocities, which would you honestly choose?
9. What’s your favourite lens?
10. Apart from basic kit like camera, lens, tripod, cable release, is there any piece of it you won’t leave home without?
Well folks I hope you participate, and I look forward to seeing your replies and future posts.